Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Modern UB Control

Zimmermann Jones has been playing this deck lately to moderate success, so I figured I'd share it here. I intend on trying it out this week, and It has a lot of cards I love to play.

4 Tectonic Edge
4 Watery Grave
1 Swamp
3 Creeping Tar Pit
4 Temple of Deceit
3 Darkslick Shores
4 River of Tears
1 Sunken Ruins
4 Remand
2 Spell Snare
1 Disfigure
2 Dismember
2 Smother
3 Mana Leak
4 Liliana of the Veil
4 Jace Beleren
2 Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
2 Damnation
2 Night of Souls' Betrayal
4 Thoughtseize
4 Spreading Seas

Sideboard

2 Hero's Downfall
1 Damnation
1 Sever the Bloodline
2 Desecration Demon
2 Duress
1 Negate
1 Grafdigger's Cage
1 Torpor Orb
1 Ghost Quarter
3 Ratchet Bomb

2 comments:

  1. This deck should be playing Deathrite Shaman with the number of 3 drop Planeswalkers you have. Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to defend myself by saying it would just get decayed or bolted... BUT yeah, so will jace/ashiok/lilly

      Delete